Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

My Connection with God!

We all have our own concepts and beliefs about God. Some even believe that there is no God, and all that happens is bound to have a scientific justification. I'm not against this belief, it's just that I stick to my belief, as I let you enjoy yours. :)

Atheists needn't read further, there is nothing much for you ahead...

Why do you pray? Why visit a temple, mosque or church? Here's the answer I tell myself and those who ask me. I pray to thank for what I have today, for all the happiness I live with. I visit temples only on rare occasions, just to keep others around me happy.

To me, God is not just confined to temples or any other physical structure. If God is in temples alone, how can Lord Krishna be in hundreds of temples at the same time? If he is that powerful, won't he be in my room too? Then why temples? There lies my justification.

If at all I visit a temple, I don't carry money with me. Going to a temple and showering Him with money and jewels will do no good to you. Feed a poor person instead, that person's prayers are enough for you.

Seeing is believing, yet I believe in a power that I cannot see. This is because I feel, hence I perceive.

After reading this, you may have a lot to tell me and prove that my thoughts and beliefs are wrong. I repeat: I respect your beliefs. Let me live with mine.

Thanks a lot for taking your time to read this. Have a wonderful day ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment