Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Morning Walk in the Rain!

Since the past three days it's been raining in Bangalore, making one lazy to even crawl out from the bed in the morning. Thankfully, it was a holiday yesterday and I mentally thanked the management for a day off as I was feeling so lazy to do anything.

Waking up in the morning today and reaching office on time was a challenge. It was drizzling (it still is!) and I only felt like wrapping myself up and staying in bed. Suddenly the thought of a morning walk hit me. How good it would be to walk in the rain, feeling those li'l droplets on your face?! That thought somehow gave me the energy to get ready for office. :)

As I had promised myself, I walked in the rain, smiling as the weather smiled at me, listening to some of my favourite songs loud enough to not hear anything around me. It was bliss, I felt fresh and happy to be out walking when every face I saw was frowning at their bad luck of not carrying an umbrella. Here I was, not taking the umbrella out and enjoying the weather.

I know I may fall sick, but the pleasure I got from my morning walk would be much higher than the pain I would get if I fall ill. I suggest you should try it at least once, it really feels good to stay close to nature! You may call me crazy, but what's the fun in being normal and sober and hating life, why not enjoy it and stay happy? Isn't that a better choice?!

No comments:

Post a Comment