Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Strange Behaviour in the Corporate World!

Just two years in this so called corporate world, and I have something to share with you all. Whatever I write is from my experience and observation, so you may find them weird and strange too.

There are some people who behave strange at workplace. Let me share with you some of the common kinds of weirdness I’ve noticed.

  1. Thorn in the Seat
Some of them just can’t sit at their seats. They behave as if there is a thorn in their seats that pricks the moment they are seated. I’ve felt like giving them a better chair to make them comfortable at their seats. It’s real hard when something pricks you there, isn’t it! :P

  1. A Microphone in the Throat
Have you ever met people who’ve swallowed mics? Yes, I have. They talk to the phone as if they are addressing the whole floor! Hey, whether your brother went to Sharjah via Dubai or whether you are talking to your neighbour about the dress you wore for the party last night, the other employees have nothing to do with it. Let them, work!

  1. Phonomania
There are some people who just can’t keep their phones down. They also make sure that the stories that they talk to the phone are heard by all! Strange.

  1. "Give me a bed, please."
Your desk is to keep your belongings and not to sleep, I hope you agree to this. How odd is it when someone comes, moves aside whatever he finds on the desk n lies on the desk asking you “Hey how is the performance of the website today? Just check na… ” Phew..!

  1. "What is the discussion about?"
When two people are found talking, some of our colleagues just can’t stand it. They would come in between to know what the talk is all about, whether they have anything to do with it or not! I thought only women are into gossiping and all, I was wrong. :-o

These are top strange behavioural patterns I’ve come across, I’m sure there are lot more than come to your mind. Please feel free to help me make this a complete list, it’ll also help me in the long run. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment