Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Silly Dream

I waited for him curiously
And saw his shadow somewhere near.
His slim figure approached me.
He came and sat near me.

His greedy eyes and shabby hair
Made my thoughts erotic.
But his rosy cheeks and lazy smile
Evoked an unknown desire in me.

He caught my hand and saw me trembling.
He tightened his grip to ease my tension.
He saw the sprinkled sweat on my forehead
And he took his hanky and wiped it off.

My body ached for an embrace of his,
And my lips longed for a kiss of his.
He looked into my eyes as if he read my thoughts,
He took his hand from my frozen hand.

He cupped my head in both his hands
And brought his face closer to mine.
He tilted his head so as to kiss me
I closed my eyes to feel its warmth.

I felt his nose rubbing my cheek,
And oh…I heard some noise outside.
When I opened my eyes I was in my bed

And I realized that it just a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment