Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Why Don't You Just Come?

My vision goes blurred as those drops fill my eyes,
My heart reaches to you but you're found nowhere..
Why don't you just come to make me smile again?

My lips now have stopped singing all those tunes,
The tunes that were for you, the music that we were..
Why don't you just come to play those strings again?

My hands now have stopped writing as they seek for the direction they knew,
The fingers still hold a pen, unable to write a single word..
Why don't you just come to wake the poet in me?

My dreams seem pale and stale,
With a cloud of fears and tears casting a shadow..
Why don't you just come to show me that I can?

Times have come and gone,
Yet there wasn't a time like ours..
Why don't you just come to make it happen again?

The thoughts that come to me now,
And torn and rotten beyond repair..
Why don't you just come to colour my life again?

No comments:

Post a Comment