Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hues of My Land!

Kerala is popularly referred to as God's Own Country. I'm not boasting about my land, but frankly speaking, I haven't found any other place so far which is a blend of beauty, diversity and culture. Here are some photos taken from a lesser known place in Thrissur called Enamavu kettu which is around 20km from Thrissur town.

Here are the photos taken when I visited the place to watch the sunset. So this explains why Kerala is God's Own Country. :-)

This is how it looked when we reached there around 5.30pm.

Since I am a sky lover, gazing at the vast blue sky was like a glimpse of heaven!

The green fields and the raw earth along the lake is a sight to marvel. 

These pictures were taken by me using Samsung Note 3 Neo.

Wah! That's the place where I've always wished to live!

The nature changes its shades as the sun is about to leave.

This picture is beyond my words. Let the picture talk!

My camera focuses the sky..

These goats appeared from nowhere and we watched them happily go to their homes, a villager following and guiding them.

Back to nature, see she's not so happy to bid farewell to the sun.

There she stands in ferocious silence.

Her anger glows and the clouds reflect them casting a spell on the lake..

A closer look of the red-hued clouds..

The birds decide to reach their homes before it's too late! Their flight was rhythmic to the eyes.

How better could God welcome you to his Own Country!

The sun sets, leaving a dark shadow behind. 

I could watch this place forever. Such was her beauty. 

I stood there for a while, envying that tree. 

1 comment: