Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Entering Youth

I closed my eyes to set myself free.
Memories started rushing into my mind…
First came my sweet memories…my childhood.
The days when I played in sand and drenched myself in water…
Then came my horrible time…adolescence…
People were all around to harm me…
I had to struggle tooth and nail to free off their hands…
Then came my teenage with deep promises and fresh thoughts.
It was sweet and sour, tense and lax…
I had a lot of trials to prove myself…
It was a time of mixed feelings and dealings…
Now I open my eyes to look forward to my youth.
I’m just leaving my teenage and stepping into real life
I’ve tasted but a few drops of life,
But ahead lays a vast ocean…
With dreams and hopes in my eyes I enter a new world…

A world that is entirely different from the rest…

No comments:

Post a Comment